We are instrumental in bringing to clients superior quality Titanium Dioxide Powder
. Titanium Dioxide Powder is formulated with the best compositions and is highly pure. This range of Titanium Dioxide Powder undergoes stringent quality control tests after procurement to make it free from all defects. We offer the clients Titanium Dioxide Powder at the market leading rates.
|Available In Packaging|
- In 25kg poly woven bag or paper bags, can be palletized
- White powder
- Insoluble in water
- Soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali
- Good chemical stability
- Strong achromatic power
- Covering power
- Excellent properties of pigment
|Widely Used In Making|
- Printing oil
- Paper making
- Artificial fiber
- Welding electric
- Electric appliances
- Construction material
- Synonyms : Titanium (IV) Oxide; C.I. 77891; Titania
- CAS No. : 13463-67-7
- Molecular Weight : 79.87
- Chemical Formula : TiO2
|Physical and Chemical Properties|
- Appearance : White Powder.
- Odor : Odorless.
- Solubility : Insoluble in water.
- Specific Gravity : 4.26
- pH : ca. 6 - 7
- % Volatiles by volume @ 21C (70F) : 0
- Boiling Point : 2500 - 3000C (4532 - 5432F)
- Melting Point : 1855C (3371F)
- Vapor Density (Air=1) : Not applicable.
- Vapor Pressure (mm Hg) : Not applicable.
- Evaporation Rate :(BuAc=1)